Here's the program schedule :
17:00 Gates open
19:00 Opening - Drum Performance
19:15 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Part 1
19:45 Dance by Guest Performers
20:00 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Part 2
20:30 Dance by Guest Performers
20:45 Enjoy the Cultural Dance Part 3
21:45 Closing Address
and and something you must know:
- Attire: Yukata (but if you don't have one, just wear casual and neatly will do ;)
- NO Cosplay, Gothic and Lolita dress, Please.
- NO High-heels allowed in the dancing field.
- Only flat-heeled shoes are allowed onto the field.
- Wear Slippers or Sandals instead of high-heels.
- Strictly NO SMOKING, except for designated area.
So met up with sheryl and her gang at the main entrance and you know what? I have to park way far across the roundabout near the factories and actually walk like around 15mins to the complex. Kind of a good workout though, haha!! As i walk, i saw many people were leaving already, then i thought what? is the event over already, oh SHIT me!..so here goes...starting with the 1st pic,
aww, they are so adorable
look at the CROWD!!
met 2 of our friends there, on the left is shingying while on the right is minli and Sheryl where are you looking at lar? cute guy over there? lolx
they got HELLO PANDA too, RM12 for each (big one)
this is where they sell noodles, RM10 each
sheryl and the gang
look at their hair acessories
say bye bye! *wave hand*
last but not least, a little souvenir from the event <3