Monday, June 17, 2013

Ramadan Buffet Dinner @ Rajang, GTower

Hello there people :)

5 more days till the arrival of the holy month of Ramadhan, are you guys excited? It's getting earlier and earlier every year isn't it? I bet not only muslims are excited, we non-muslims are excited too. It's good to be in a multicultural country where you can try different variety of foods, it's like living in a food heaven.

I'm sure you'll be seeing different Ramadhan Buffet Promotion leaflet or advertisement everywhere as every restaurant out there are getting ready to do their best to attract customers over to dine in their restaurant. This time round, GTower had prepared their own a Ramadhan Buffet and I had the opportunity to attend their Ramadhan Buffet Preview on May 14th. This came just in time for me to pamper myself because I just had my finals on that day itself too. So, YAY!

I started off with their HOT DISHES first instead of their COLD APPETIZERS and SALAD! 

Tried something different, instead of having the normal white rice which I'm having everyday,
I tried their Nasi Hujan Panas
This fella, is the Bomb of the night! The Roast Lamb Shoulder with Arabic Rice. I'm not a lamb person to be honest as I can't stand the smell of it, but this is really good!  
This is also one of the highlights of the night! Ikan Keli Goreng Cilli Api

As for the Cold Appetizers and Salads, they have Assorted Breads and Butter,

Malay Ulam-Ulaman 
Assorted Lemang
Kerabu Jantung Pisang
Kerabu Pucuk Paku
This is how the The Roast Lamb Shoulder  looks like after slicing into slices, YUMMEH!
Sup ekor

As for the dessert section, they have: 
Assorted Malay Kuih 
Assorted French Pastries
Mixed Fruits Platter
Cendol
Fruits Cocktail
Mango Pudding


Macaroons


Of course they have more, you can kindly click on the menu below for a better view. They have prepared different Menu for each day so you won't get bored if you happen to dine in everyday.



 CLICK FOR A BETTER VIEW

Come on in to feast yourself with something scrumpcious over at GTower. I think it's very worth dining in here as the food here are really good, something which tasted like home-cooked and of course, Malaysian. I'm sure you and your family will love it here. 

Priced at RM 90++ per adult and RM 45++ per child (ages 7 to 12 ) while kids under 6 years old will eat for free.

Reservations can be made by callign GTower, Kuala Lumpur:
Tel: 03-2168 1919 ext 7040 /
Email: fnb.admin@gtower.com.my


Address:
199 Jalan Tun Razak
Rajang Hall
Mezzanine Floor
GTower

Till then!

No comments: