Sunday, January 23, 2011

Homecoming 《笑着回家》

CNY is coming, as you can see there's getting more and more CNY movie (贺岁片) showing in the cinema. So i got to watch Homecoming(笑着回家) last Saturday, all thanks to Bernard (GTB), he got 6 free tickets, so I got to watch it for free. I went there with Hilda, then met up with Bern, Jayren, Xing and Henry Lee at Cathay Cineplexes, eCurve. It's a 1030 movie so I woke up early, but not early enough to catch brunch, haha!



So, it's a production of Homerun Asia, Double Vision, J Team Productions, SIMF Management and Tanshern. This movie is a series of stories about family and what it means to go home. It will capture the essence of the warmth and the sense of tradition for people.

Starring....


Jack Neo (multi-talented comedian)


Mark Lee (top comedian in Singapore)


Ah Niu (multi-talented singer from Malaysia)


Jacelyn Tay (popular actress from Singapore)


Rebecca Lim (bi-lingual actress from Singapore)


Huang Wen Hong (popular DJ at 100.3FM)

Afdlin Shauki (top comedian in Malaysia)

I bet you gonna laugh throughout the whole movie like I do, it's so hilarious i tell you. Totally worth watching, and of course there's some emotional part. I think I'm gonna rate this movie 4 out of 5...i personally think that it's better than "Great Day" (天天好天) which i watch earlier.

So get ready to laugh your ass off.

4 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Taktaraktaktak :P

Nikel Khor said...

this was the funny movie early year 2011

Henry Lee said...

i haven't watch great day yet so I can't compare but I'm waiting for the next HK movie, I Love HK... Homecoming is quite funny but seems like at a point it doesn't really makes sense. They only reveal the pretty girl at the end of the show for ah niu... haha!

jfook said...

this is the first movie of Jack Neo after that issue right? Just kepoh-ing hahaha